Good evening Bison families,
1. Stay in the know by visiting our school website (see Division Announcements - right hand side), the division's website (rbe.sk.ca) or by following us on Twitter (@WascanaPlains).
2. All teachers have stressed the importance of washing hands with their students but they will review proper procedure again tomorrow and ensure hand washing occurs before any snacks or prior to the lunch break.
3. All events requiring external guests have been canceled or postponed for the foreseeable future. Our annual Oratory Competition and the RMF clinic, for example, have been canceled.
4. Staff and students who travel internationally are required to self-isolate for 14 days upon return. Families currently away, and returning from other countries, will be contacted by the school office to clarify the need for self-isolation.
5. This week's School Community Council meeting has been canceled.
6. Our Celebration of Learning, planned for Thursday, is postponed until further notice. If you were looking forward to speaking to your teacher about any concerns please email the teacher or phone the main office.
7. All elementary transportation during the school day is canceled. Band at Balfour, for example, has been canceled as are all school trips. Transportation to and from school remains the same.
8. If you will not be sending your child or children to school please let the office know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 306 523-3770.
Such an interesting time we are living in - take care!